Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Souper Salads!

When my sister Eileen was visiting this summer she went to Souper Salads and said it was great. She also said they had a gluten free menu!!


I myself have never been a fan of "All you can stand" buffets because I consider it to be a personal challenge (I have zero self control :) However I thought everyone could probably find something they liked. THEY DID!

Troy liked the soups, I liked the chicken salads and baked sweet potatoes, Sam (who is dairy free) found plenty to eat and Grace loved the fruit, puddings and sunflower seeds. The kids had an odd but balanced meal and everyone got to eat exactly what they wanted. For kids 10 and under it was less than $4.

Here is a link to the Gluten Free menu:

http://www.soupersalad.com/documents/GlutenFree_Menu.pdf

0 comments: